In this world of so little time and so much to do, using your time wisely is the only way to go about things. As any writer knows, it’s a real challenge gaining new followers. Therefore, it’s also a challenge marketing your fantastic new book.
However, here are a few tips we can offer to fast forward your marketing and grow your fan base utilizing online Groups:
- VERY IMPORTANT TIP: Set aside some time each day to join social media groups and online forums relevant to your books marketing efforts.
- Utilizing your groups, post content that potential fans can click on to link back to your blog, website or social media platform.
- Write your posts during your down time and if possible, schedule them to go out at least once a week. Hootsuite makes scheduling posts a cinch for social media.
- Write content that is a direct sell for your book ONLY if it’s through promotion groups. Otherwise, stick to posting links to content that directs readers back to your blog or social media platform.
- When posting to Facebook via a blog, be certain to share your post across all of the relevant groups you participate in. This will take time AND patience!
Remember this Saying:
‘Only 1% of us are lucky. The other 99% of us worked like hell for it’